- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the wire is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 250 kg with 5:1 SWL
UniGrip - Central exit is designed for services suspended with channel. Supplied with either a square washer and channel nut or hex nut, it features a 25 mm thread for mechanical fixing.
Now available in Black! Click here to learn more.
To view the range of UniGrip feet variants to suit all building services applications, click 'related products' below.